One of our top priorities at Wiegmann Associates is helping clients save money through energy efficiency. We recently rejoined the Ameren Missouri BizSavers Trade Ally Network and are ready to help you navigate the latest Ameren Missouri energy efficiency incentive programs.
About the Ameren Missouri BizSavers Program
The Ameren Missouri BizSavers program offers cash incentives for virtually any cost-effective energy efficiency project. Whether a small business or large institutional or industrial electric customer, your organization may qualify for cash back on improvements to lighting, building controls, ventilation, cooling systems and more.
How We Help
Energy efficiency incentives can offset a major portion of equipment upgrade costs, making it easier to transition to efficient equipment that will save you energy and money in the long term. We take the lead to identify available incentives and guide our clients through the application process.
Additional Federal Tax Deductions & Rebates Secured for Clients include:
- $450,000 NYSERDA Rebate – Metal Container Corp.
- $500,000 Energy Utility Rebate – St. Louis Government Facility
- $1,119,000 Energy Utility Rebate – Institutional Facility Mid-Atlantic Region
- $27,582 Custom Incentive – St. Louis Bank
- $174,636 Federal Tax Deduction (EPAct) – Cone Distributing
- $226,456 Federal Tax Deduction (EPAct) – United Supermarkets
- $72,092 Federal Tax Deduction (EPAct) – Golden Eagle Distributing
- $180,386 Federal Tax Deduction (EPAct) – Crescent Crown
Reach out to us today to see how we can help you can save now and boost your bottom line tomorrow through the Ameren Missouri BizSavers program.Wiegmann Energy Solutions