To maximize the energy efficiency of your HVAC system, we need real-time insight into how your building really operates. Electricity consumption and demand. Usage Variations. Equipment and system capacities.
At Wiegmann, we are experts in Building Automation Systems (BAS). Our team of engineers, installers and service technicians is highly experienced in commissioning, installing and maintaining controls systems for clients across the United States, in a range of industries and a spectrum of facility sizes.
Armed with the powerful data that Building Automation Systems provide, we can:
- Improve occupant comfort with consistent temperature and humidity control.
- Enhance the efficiency of your HVAC, lighting, and domestic water systems.
- Provide energy dashboard showing key energy performance. indicators
- Reduce energy consumption.
- Reduce operating and maintenance costs.
Don’t wait until you replace your HVAC system or begin your next construction project to reduce your building’s energy consumption. Our technicians and engineers can evaluate your existing system and provide solutions to improve energy performance now.